1. Qualify for Free or Low-cost Washington Apple Health Coverage
You can apply for free or low-cost Washington Apple Health coverage any time, all year. If you qualify, you can enroll immediately.
2. Qualify for a Special Enrollment Period
You may qualify for a special enrollment period if you or anyone in your household had certain life changes in the past 60 days.
Examples of a life change:
- Got married
- Had a baby, adopted a child, or placed a child for foster care
- Got divorced or legally separated and lost health insurance. (Divorce or legal separation without losing coverage doesn’t qualify you for a special enrollment period.)
- Loss of member in your household. You’ll be eligible for a special enrollment period if someone dies and as a result you’re no longer eligible for your current health plan
- Moving from a location outside of Washington state or moved counties within Washington State
- Tribal membership
- Getting released from jail or prison
- A change in citizenship or lawful presence status
- Loss of other health coverage
- Other life change
New Customer Looking to See What Options are Available? Browse Plans.
Browse plans to see what’s available in your area.
Not what you were looking for? Go back.