Sign in to Your Account
To update your application information, sign in to your account and select “Report a Change”. Answer the questions that apply to you and follow the pages to update your information.
You can do this at wahealthplanfinder.org or through WAPlanfinder, our mobile app. Make sure to finish the application by electronically signing and submitting it to apply the changes.
Why it's Important to Update Your Application Immediately
If your income estimate goes up or you lose a household member:
- You may qualify for less savings than you’re getting now. If you don’t report the change, you could have to pay money back when you file your federal tax return.
If your income estimate goes down or you gain a household member:
- You could qualify for more savings than you’re getting now. This could lower what you pay in monthly premiums.
- You could qualify for free or low-cost coverage through Washington Apple Health.
Your Eligibility Can Change
After you make your updates and submit your application, you’ll get a new eligibility result that will explain:
If you qualify for free or low-cost Washington Apple Health or a Qualified Health and Dental Plan
- If it is outside of open enrollment you could qualify for a special enrollment period
- Any new amount of financial help, such as tax credits or cost-sharing reductions
- Your new plan options in your area if you moved
Washington Apple Health Changes
In addition to reporting a change through your account, Washington Apple Health clients can report changes by emailing AskMAGI@hca.wa.gov or call Washington Healthplanfinder Customer Support at 1-855-923-4633 to report a Washington Apple Health change.
What You Need to Know
For Washington Apple Health, you must report changes within thirty days of when the change happened.
For other plans, you must report changes to your account by the 15th of the month for your coverage to begin the next month.