Before you call: Get answers
Quickly scan answers to top questions about COVID-19, coverage options, and more.
Get virtual help enrolling
Insurance Brokers are experts who can help you shop for plans, understand financial help, and get you enrolled.
Navigators can help you get enrolled and answer any general questions you have about your health insurance options or the application process. Help from brokers and navigators are typically free for people of any income level.
- Contact an Enrollment Center in your area who provide Navigators and Insurance Brokers at no cost to you.
- Contact an Lead Organization in your area who provide Navigators at no cost to you.
- Search for a Navigator
- Search for an Insurance Broker
- Download the WAPlanfinder mobile app to search for an assistor.
Questions about free or low-cost Apple Health (Medicaid)
For questions about your Washington Apple Health eligibility, coverage claims, or billing, contact the Washington State Health Care Authority. In Washington State, Medicaid is called Apple Health. Apple Health provides preventative care, like cancer screenings, treatment for diabetes and high blood pressure, and many other health care services.
Washington State Health Care Authority
Online: Secure web form
Local assistance: HCA community-based specialists
Business hours: Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific) (except state holidays)
Mailing address: PO Box 45531, Olympia WA 98504
Have questions we didn't answer?
- Help is available in 175 languages. Language and disability accommodations are provided at no cost.
- If you’ve already contacted Washington Healthplanfinder regarding an issue with your application, please be aware that it may take time to review your issue.
Trouble logging in?
Need information about payment options and insurance benefits?
Contact your health insurance provider directly for more information about:
- How COVID-19 impacts your coverage
- Telehealth appointments
- Payment options or grace periods
- Benefits related to COVID-19
Apple Health Members
Bridgespan Health Members
Kaiser Permanente Members
Molina Healthcare Members
Lifewise Health Plan of Washington Members
Premera Blue Cross Members
Providence Health Plan Members
Coordinated Care Members
PacificSource Health Plan Members
Community Health Plan Members
United Healthcare Members
Medicare Coverage questions
Medicare is available to those who are 64 years and 9 months of age or older and eligible. Contact Medicare directly for questions about your coverage options. Get free assistance with Medicare services
Problems with an insurance company
File an appeal about your eligibility
You have the right to request an appeal if you think your eligibility decision is wrong.
Report compliance concerns or suspected fraud
Mail: P.O. Box 1757, Olympia, WA 98507