If you need to update on your 1095-A, fill out a correction request online.
Update the form if:
- You have incorrect coverage dates (start date, end date, number of months covered, etc.)
- The tax credit amount is incorrect.
You do not need to submit a correction request if:
- Your name or a household member’s name is spelled incorrectly
- An incorrect physical address is listed on your 1095-A. The information can be updated when you file your tax return.
- Your household size changed and you forgot to update, this can be updated using the Form 8962.
You will receive a response from Washington Healthplanfinder. If you submit your correction request within 5 business days before the tax filing due date.
We will review requests submitted before the deadline but can’t guarantee a response by the tax filing cut-off date.